Wednesday, February 3, 2010

GLOBALORIA


I enjoy globaloria because ive always wanted to make a gameItalic.When i walk in the class i dont fell like working but when i get started i lkie it and have.What i have learned in the globaloria class is how to get started creating a game.I have also learned that making a game is not easy it takes a lot of work to make a game that is fun.I do not like to blog because it takes a while to write what i need to say but i don't hate it.What i am doing in globaloria class is making a game.Our game is a bout not puluting and algabraic thinking it is hard work but it fun.At first i wasan't working cause i would get bored but then i got more and more intereststed.Something i look forward to doing is playing our game because i cant wait to see how it came out.I am exicited and a litlebit worried becuase if people dont like our game i will be very very upset because i have tried not the best i could but the most i wanted to.If people dont like our game i will feel that its my fault because i didint try my best but for next time i will try even harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment